Friday, 8 April 2016

Sticking and Painting

Feets has reached the glorious age (two!) where the world of possibility for creative mayhem seems to expand every day.  The question is, having time to prepare some bits and pieces, protect the space, clean up ... so I thought I'd share two quick easy thoughts on arting and crafting!
IMAG0662 Selotape! One desperate moment with half an hour until tea, Feets passed a glorious time experimenting with my collage bag and the different types of tape I could find. IMG_7780 Another day, we experimented with some Stabilo Multi-talented Pencils that I'd bought myself as a treat ... and they were a TREAT! Big fat and chunky, they made vivid marks, followed by a whole new layer of fun with nothing but water, and then drawing into the water again afterwards. Magical, waterbased, incredibly quick to set up and a quick wipe to clear away. Woop!